A new series of watermakers
The WM series comprises two product lines:
The WM-E line which comprises RO units with energy recovery systems
The WM-B line which comprises RO units without energy recovery systems
Brief introduction to the difference between systems with and without energy recovery:
- 18-30% of the supplied Seawater to a unit is converted into freshwater at a 70 bar / 1000PSI.
- With a recovery of say 25% the remaining 75% of the seawater is returned back to the sea at 70 bar / 1000 PSI…..this is proportional a lot of “wasted energy”!
- The energy recovery device is converting this “wasted energy” back into the system reducing the overall power consumption
- The energy recovery device also insures that the units are fully automatic and there is no need for any adjustments at all!
- private homes
- real estate developments
- small to medium sized hotels and resorts
- decentralized drinking water to small communities
- aquaculture industries
- government institutions
- various on- and offshore installations
As opposed to all other RO units the Aqsep watermakers are comfortable with any salt content in the water, from sea water to lightly brackish water.